We provide a wide range of tax & social security services to companies, partnerships, individuals and trusts. These are available not only to clients who use our auditing and accounting services, but to any business enterprise or individual requiring specialized tax & social security advice. The services provided fall broadly under two headings:
- Assistance to clients in meeting their tax & social security compliance obligations.
- The provision of specialized tax & social security planning advice which aims to ensure that clients' businesses and financial affairs are arranged in an orderly manner with proper regard to the incidence of tax & social security.
These services encompass a number of areas which include the following:
- Preparation of companies' tax & social security computations for submission to the local tax & social security authorities.
- Advice regarding appeals against tax & social security assessments and tax & social security payments.
- Individual, partnership, and trust tax & social security compliance.
- Preparation of the appropriate tax & social security returns for submission to the tax & social security authorities and handling of any subsequent correspondence, discussions, etc., with the local tax & social security authorities in determining the tax & social security liability.
Corporate tax & social security planning:
- The structure of business operations operating through groups or divisions.
- Corporate and group reorganizations.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Optimizing the use of available relief and allowances.
- Planning dividend policy.
- Executive remuneration.
- Tax treatment of fringe benefits.
- Planning of overseas assignments.
- Stock options and share incentive schemes.
- International tax planning.
- International group structures.
- Profit repatriation planning by use of dividends or royalties.
- Minimizing the incidence of double tax.
- Advice on tax aspects of foreign currency fluctuations.
- Advice on double tax treaties and their effects.
- Advice on tax & social security systems in other countries.
- Advice on tax & social security structuring of corporate acquisitions overseas.
- World tax reviews and utilization of losses.
Personnel tax & social security planning, including
- Structuring personal business operations.
- Planning for business start-up e.g. partnership and other companies
Establishing offshore and holding companies in countries whose rules and regulations allow formation of such companies, handling financial, accounting and tax & social security affairs of these companies and preparing financial and other statements for tax & social security purposes.